“Late dinner”

Mi Mexico Restaurant
Ranked #285 of 2,430 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I had the chimichanga, along with a margarita. My husband had the nacho supreme combo - chicken and beef. Great guacamole... DELISH!! Drinks are excellent! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Good food, great service and reasonably priced. Nice atmosphere and got right in even on a busy night. The margaritas were great too. We passed by several Mexican restaurants to try this place and it was worth the trip. We will go back!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

After my first to lackluster attempts to find “Good” American style Mexican food, I think I finally found a decent place. This place is not in the high end of town, which is fine with me; it keeps the prices moderate. The music that was playing as we entered sounded like traditional canción Ranchera.
The décor here was absolutely unique. Very colorful, I have never seen tables and chairs like this before and they really made us feel like we were tourist in our own country. The booths gave a sense of privacy and simulated little enclaves.
Now, the serve was super-fast; Jimmy Johns has nothing on this place. The appetizers arrived quickly very soon to follow was the entrees. The sauce they used on the chili rellenos, when it mixed with everything, was just spectacular. The portions were large and a patron feels like he/she is getting their money’s worth. Needless to say, we took some food home. Appetizer, Entrees: Chilli Rellenos, Taco combo (#16), Kid Cheeseburger and fries. Drinks: Super Large Margaretta, 1 beer, and soda. Total cost $49.00 without tip.
Needless to say, I will go back when the craving hits me and my family again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Fast friendly service at decent prices. The menu seems to be very common among many Columbus-area Mexican restaurants. So if you find something you like in one, you'll likely find it in many. I had the Speedy Gonzales with a Mountain Dew. Cost with tip just under $11.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I have ordered out and ate at this place a few times while traveling in Ohio. This place is authentic mexican food. They did mess up on our takeout order once. But what they didn't mess up on is how good the food is.

If you're seeking a cheap eat mexican authentic go here...