“A nice surprise!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 June 2015

I was shopping at Easton Town Center and saw this restaurant. I had never eaten at a Cosi before and the menu posted outside looked good, so I went in. I am glad I did! They have quite a few healthy options available. I got a peso chicken sandwich with kettle chips and a Cesar salad with a drink. I did the pick two lunch option and had half of a sandwich with the salad. You get a decent amount of food. The services was really good and I received my food very quickly. It was nice and fresh. The restaurant was very clean and well maintained. I wish there was one in my city! I will go back again if I am in the area.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

We ordered lunch over the weekend for the bridal party as we got ready for the wedding. It was ready for pick up on time, and was hot. We enjoyed our lunch very much!

Reviewed 8 April 2015

I stopped in for a quick lunch. I had never eaten here before,but will definitely be going again when I have a chance. I opted for the Light Turkey Sandwich on multigrain and it was very delicious. Another in my party had the club,and loved it too. The service was quick and courteous, and the food was fresh and wholesome.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

While planning a day trip to Easton, I looked up restaurants to eat dinner at. After looking up several nearby restaurants, I chose Cosi. I'm always concerned about soy sneaking into my food (which is in most baked goods), but Cosi makes their bread fresh so the flatbread is soy-free! I even went to their website ahead of time and was surprised to find a very helpful allergy information that listed all the foods that cater to specific allergies. I enjoyed the TBM!

(Also, just outside is a beautiful fountain surrounded by frog statues. You can make the frogs spit at the fountain!)

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I went here with my family for lunch. The food was acceptable, but the menu is inaccurate. Both the menu posted outside and the laminated menus inside state that the restaurant serves pho' ga as one of their soups. However, upon ordering it, I was informed by the store manager that Così has not served pho' ga for "quite some time". I informed her that the menu was misleading and inaccurate. She said the restaurant had replace the pho' ga with chicken noodle soup, which she intimated was an "equivalent" of pho' ga. NO! In what universe does chicken noodle soup equate with pho' ga?!?! This manager obviously needs to visit a good Vietnamese restaurant to experience the difference.