“Best I know of in Columbus”
Review of City Barbeque

City Barbeque
Ranked #189 of 2,285 Restaurants in Columbus
Description: The idea for City Barbeque was born as an invitation to all the people in the city to enjoy great barbeque- America's food. Our award-winning barbeque is made with only the highest quality meats and served with our signature sauces on the side. Huge smokers are loaded daily to guarantee the very best hickory smoked, juicy, tender meat anywhere. So if an authentic barbeque experience is what you're after, look no further. Small groups of folks like us still believe in honoring quality, generations of tradition and true service. Whether you call it barbecue, Bar-B-Que, BBQ, or barbeque - we've got what you are looking for!
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

As a Texas/Oklahoma boy I'm hard to please when it comes to bbq but this is the best Columbus has to offer. Be sure to get the baked beans.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I can't find any place better for bbq & sides. I enjoy the chicken, my husband likes ribs & brisket. Ribs are 40% off on Tues. Fall off bone, tender! Double points on Mondays. All sides are wonderful: green beans with ham, mac and cheese, baked beans with brisket. My husband also likes the corn pudding-yummy:) They do serve beer and soda as well.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We try to go to City Barbeque everytime we go down to Columbus. This time we took my Aunt and Uncle there and they are now big fans. Very good food and good value for your money as well. Love the half chicken meal! The baked beans are SO good and so is the cornbread casserole. Pulled pork and pulled chicken sandwiches are great too!

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I got acquainted with City BBQ when they catered their delicious fare to a company event. It is right at the top of the list of the best BBQ I have ever had. Since it is a chain, I have eaten at a number of different locations, and the quality of the food, service and cleanliness has always been A-1 and consistent throughout.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

When thinking of a place to have lunch, City BBQ is always on the sort list and frequently get the nod. I have had virtually everything on the menu, there is nothing I would avoid. All of the meats are perfectly prepared, and the side dishes are so good that is makes it difficult to limit my choice to two. Friendly staff, quick service and great food...that's a BBQ trifecta in my book. We have been to several locations and they've all been consistently good. I've also had their food at catered affairs, and it's just as good as at the restaurant.