“Excellent Dinner”

Poblano's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #369 of 2,357 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Our family of four had the pleasure of dining at Poblano's Mexican Restaurant for dinner. The facility was beautiful and clean, our food was prepared quickly and was delicious, and our server, Jaime, was very kind! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I met my granddaughter, who lives nearby, for lunch. She's eaten here many times, but it was my first time. Food was delicious and served quickly and a good value. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Another couple met us here for dinner on a Monday night. They were not busy, we chose to dine on the patio and our service was very slow. Steak fajitas and the pick three (tamal, enchilada and rice&beans) were very good. The Texas Margarita was good too! Just the service was really slow. We'd eat here again, and just hope for better service - food was good!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I have been here many times and every time is better than the time before. I love the food and drink. The service was top notch tonight. Great visit.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Servers are friendly good basic Mexican fare. Love anything with their shrimp. Love the margaritas. Parking good. Festive atmosphere . Good for couples or families with kids.