“Great ice cream, especially the flavors with choc chips”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #9 of 55 Dessert in Columbus
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain family owned and operated. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Great Ohio based ice cream company. I enjoy the flavors with chocolate chips as they are soft and some chunks are large. Very good soft and creamy texture.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I don't eat ice cream often, but if I lived close-by I would! My daughter and I recently traveled to the area with her crew team and we quickly found our way to this ice cream stand. The choices were perfect for girls and parents. The service was excellent and wow - delicious ice cream!! Don't miss this one!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

You can get so many types of the ice cream. It is the smoothest ice cream. I have family that live in Indiana that stop anytime they are in ohio

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Had to stop and have some ice cream that my Aunt had raved about forever. It did not disappoint...The place is intimate and the service is marvelous. You can taste eveything before you make a gut wrenching decision.the quality of this ice cream is excellent..smooth,flavorful and a great variety. Parking however is quite difficult.But worth the wait.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Been around for years and every time I am in Becker Ohio we go to greaters
Very family friendly and have ice crean to go