“So freaking good!”
Review of B&k smokehouse

B&k smokehouse
Ranked #237 of 2,339 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I had the pork ribs with mac and cheese and collard greens. The portion is ENORMOUS. My friend had the chicken wings, you get 12 in a serving. The staff was so friendly, I met the two brothers that run it and they are awesome. I can't wait to back for the turkey ribs, yum!

2  Thank Columbus9

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I'm a Southern woman and have had my fair share of BBQ over the years, but never had I even heard of turkey ribs. I decided to try them and they were absolutely delicious and had lots of meat on them. Service was excellent and speedy. This is a small neighborhood place, but well worth a visit. They smoke all their meats and mine was very tender.

2  Thank LeanneBizTraveler
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We went there in the early afternoon and there were only six tables and all were empty (one gentleman was ordering for take out). My daughter and I ordered a full rack to share and each ordered a small side (baked beans for me and potato salad for her). When it was ready (Styrofoam container ... nothing fancy here) I could smell the Smokey flavor. The food was excellent sides included! The meat fell off the ribs and we who have good appetites could not finish! It turns out they are more of a take out place and as we sat several customers came in to order takeout. There were three gentlemen, two in the kitchen and one behind the counter and all of them were friendly, polite and helpful. The next time I visit my daughter we will try the turkey ribs.

4  Thank ChunkLee
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped in on our road trip back to Pittsburgh. Very friendly service. Everything was delicious. I had pork ribs ( I'll be back for the turkey ribs sometime)
My husband had a pulled pork sandwich. We took a brisket dinner and pulled pork dinner to go. The sides are great too. Collard greens, Mac & cheese, coleslaw.
Beats the heck out of fast food!

2  Thank drums45
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Great smoked meat at reasonable prices. They offer three combos - meat, side and drink for $8. My wife had the pulled pork sandwich and Coke. I had the three-rib combo and Mountain Dew. We both had the Mac and Cheese as our side. It was all delicious. Service was fast and friendly. Walk in. Order at the counter. Pay and have a seat or take-out. Seating is limited - four or five tables with three seats per. The meat is all smoked; you may add barbecue sauce - sweet or mustard.

The only real detractor is that parking is very limited on the street.

3  Thank Thom P