“Love it!”

Bd's Mongolian Barbeque
Ranked #240 of 2,367 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I like this place because the greater, waiters, and cooks make your experience great every time. If you never been before, its an experience of choosing what you want in your bowl from fresh uncooked ingredients. Very nice atmosphere. Remember you will get rice at table. And they have a menu.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is a place to go if you like all you can eat. The price is good and the food is always fresh. We love this place.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Love the food and the concept. Weekends get really busy at the grill. They do try to move the line around the grill, but it took 20-25 minutes to get a bowl and get it cooked on a busy weekend night. Not their fault, but a dedicated person to just move that line and not work around the food would really help.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

First time here and we had a blast! Great server, great food, and a fun atmosphere. Pointers: load your bowl with as much food as possible, come hungry, and don't be scared to try different sauces! I'd definitely go again!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Its been a long time since I've ate hear. I had the soup and salad. I also order the zesty wings. Its wasn't bad but I guess because it was in the last hour the soup and salad bar did not look appealing. So I give them just okay.