“Great food, quick service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peking Dynasty Express
Ranked #540 of 2,339 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

Went here the other day when we had only 30 minutes for lunch and we were able to be seated, order, receive fresh hot food, and even chat while enjoying a cup of tea. Prices are fair and food is great. We shared a California roll which to my surprise did have the orange caviar for texture and was very enjoyable. I also had an egg roll and it was the best egg roll I have had in years, I seriously could have made a meal and just ordered more egg rolls. I also ordered the lunch portion of the sesame chicken with fried rice. The menu has a spicy icon next to it but it is not super spicy since the sweetness counteracts it. One of the only Chinese restaurants I would ever recommend.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

Peking Dynasty is a great restaurant because of its expansive menu, excellent food, and its friendly, very competent staff. I am part of a group of people who meet at the Chinese Dynasty for lunch after church.

Reviewed 25 July 2008

We have found our new favorite spot! Everything is so fantastic. Each time we go we try something else. The food is so FRESH. You can tell this is a very well kept restaurant. We can't say enough about it. We tell all our friends, Aimee and Bob

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 24 January 2008

Amazing sushi bar, the restaurant is really nicely decorated, very timely service and delicious Chinese food every time. Don't get the Thai dishes, they can be disappointing. My hubby and I walk to this restaurant if we want to eat out on a really snowy day.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 2 January 2008

sounds like a fast carry-out

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Peking Dynasty Express? Share your experiences!