“Great food and service”

Ranked #558 of 2,320 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I go there once almost once a month. The food is really good and they offer a great variety. The orange chicken is a must for me, it's my favorite. Sushi is amazing too and tastes really fresh. The service is good and fast, waiters are really nice.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Nice ambiance, local to many freeways. The food is excellent and I recommend to anyone for business, friends or couples.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I ate there with my family in late December, first visit, after driving by this place everyday. Service was excellent, appetizers were served promptly, and the food was among the better meals I have had in the Columbus area. The garlic chicken was especially good.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I took our family here after a trip to cosi. I was a little worried bringing a 2.5 year old and 10 month old here just because it's not normal what you would think of for a "family restaurant". However, even with my hesitation the wait staff was amazing! Our waiter brought my daughter a cup of ice because he just overheard her asking for more ice (she kept hijacking of from my water glass). Something so simple made her so happy and I was glad to see that someone listened to my child like he was family. When the 10 month old woke up from a nap, I'm use to going out and being avoided, and was so relieved and surprised when our waiter engaged the baby and made him giggle and smile. The food as always was wonderful. I ordered the Peking chicken with hot and sour soup with coffee. The coffee was brought over fresh and was the most wonderful coffee I've had in a long time. The hot and sour soup was fragrant with the perfect amount of heat and tang.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

You will be greeted by G and his family.Always polite and always good food.We like their combination fried rice.

Been to Peking Dynasty Express? Share your experiences!