We chose this hotel because of it's unique character and also because it was a good location for the things we wanted to do in the Short North area. We had no problems with reserving the room online and check-in was a breeze. Even though our room was above the street, I didn't hear any traffic at night and the bed was very comfortable. The room was clean and I loved that they provide Aveda toiletries. I honestly can't think of anything negative except that I don't think they provide a continental breakfast but we had no intentions of eating there anyway since we had access to all the cool cafes in Short North. I recommend using the valet since you are allowed to take your car in and out as much as you like for 24 hours for a flat rate. I think there is a parking deck around the corner but I heard it charges you each time you leave and return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lofts is a luxury boutique hotel like no other in the world. Each of its 44 rooms and lodging accommodations is distinctive, offering special features that truly set it apart. Its designer interior offers clean, contemporary lines, dramatically juxtaposed against the strength of a proud historic building. But beyond its rich history and great beauty, The Lofts offers guests a host of features. All rooms were refreshed in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lofts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lofts Hotel And Suites
- The Lofts Hotel Columbus, Ohio
- Lofts Columbus