My 15 year old daughter and I stayed at The Lofts Hotel in late June 2017. This hotel is unique. First the building is very old, and it wasn't always a hotel. There are pictures and displays in the hotel that document it's past, and it is worth a few moments to look at these. The hotel has created a good contrast of "old and new." I would say the building itself has "old bones;" the rooms have original brick walls and open ceilings. Then the rest of the building is very "new" and modern; there were modern amenities like WIFI, elevator, room furnishings, restroom finishes (even the elevator and HVAC systems). The contrast between the old and new is what gives this hotel a unique appeal. The rooms are large and beautiful.
The hotel was a perfect choice when my daughter and I visited the Nationwide Arena for an art exhibit. From the hotel we walked to a 21 Piolts concert, and we walked to the Roosevelt Coffee Shop. I really enjoyed my time at the hotel, and it was a nice change from the regular "new/modern" hotels that are all around this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lofts is a luxury boutique hotel like no other in the world. Each of its 44 rooms and lodging accommodations is distinctive, offering special features that truly set it apart. Its designer interior offers clean, contemporary lines, dramatically juxtaposed against the strength of a proud historic building. But beyond its rich history and great beauty, The Lofts offers guests a host of features. All rooms were refreshed in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lofts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lofts Hotel And Suites
- The Lofts Hotel Columbus, Ohio
- Lofts Columbus