“Yummy!!”
Review of Resch's Bakery

Resch's Bakery
Ranked #17 of 59 Bakeries in Columbus
Description: Come in and enjoy the aroma — it’s the scent of our commitment to quality and baking with the best ingredients — from scratch. This is what brings our customers back time after time for desserts, donuts, and sweet treats. Our first and basic ingredient is customer satisfaction, followed by a dedication to using the best ingredients to create a true from-scratch treat. It’s all about the dessert. It’s what we do, always have done and always will do… desserts, donuts and cakes. Come in and see what we have today. Visit our holiday pages for Christmas and Thanksgiving selections. Once you are treated to our desserts you will understand the difference between our concept of baking from scratch with the finest ingredients verses that frozen thing you buy at the big box store. Life is too short to eat bad dessert
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Loved the white cake with white icing brought in for a co-workers retirement party. Was very yummy and everyone liked the cake.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We USED to exclusively get these donuts for our school events, but after this morning never again. We will be visiting the likes of Schneider Bakery & Auddino's moving forward.

We called in an order a DAY in advance and paid for the items. When I arrived to pick them up they tried to give me over a dozen and half donuts less than what was ordered! On top of that they claimed it had not been paid for!

In the end a very guilty looking manager handed me the donuts and ran off scared and our school event was held up over an hour!!!!! Lots if disappointed people and some people had even left the event...

Looking forward to those glazed croissants from Auddino's at the next event and not Resch's where they are trying to make a quick buck and take of advantage of you at every turn.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I'm not from Columbus but everyone always talk about how good Resch's Bakery cakes are. So I decided to get one for my daughter's 2nd birthday. I ordered a chocolate cake with chocolate icing. The cake was awful and my daughter refused to eat it. The icing was melting off of the cake. The cake itself was dry and crumbly. I was just disappointed in the quality.

1  Thank Juana B
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This really is one of the best bakeries in Columbus. Always wonderful cakes. Their donuts are awesome too! Been in town my whole life.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Resch's bakery has been a sweet treat for me my entire life. I visit this place whenever I have visitors, whenever I want to make a good impression on someone.
I've tried almost everything they offer and I have yet to find something that I didn't at least like if not love!!!
Before leaving Columbus, I bought a variety bakers dozen of donuts to take to a customer visit in Dayton last week. I got an email today telling me how much everyone loved the donuts!!! Yay, donut points!!!
A friendly suggestion, if you're ordering donuts and think they may not all get eaten the same day, the cake and stick donuts taste better Day 2 than the raised variety.