“Smoked wings!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I heard a lot about this place and decided to give it ago. This is a place for true meat lover. They makes amazing smoked chicken wings, was really delicious meal!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I've always been a fan of this restaurant, but hadn't been there in quite a few years. On Easter, the place my boyfriend wanted to go was closed, so I suggested this place. It was better than I remembered, and he loved it too. Portions were large and the food was delicious. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I begged and begged my boyfriend to eat here because I love the ribs and we live two hours so I don't get to come here often. He finally caved and we went after our mall trip. Got there around 9pm or so ate our food. My ribs were great as always but it was his first time there and he decided to try a burger (it was not so great). Overall the experience was Okay until we got outside to discover our truck window had been busted out in the parking lot and we literally parked 4 maybe 5 spaces away from the door. A worker was nice enough to come outside and help us clean up the glass mess and informed us that "this happens all the time, but usually not until it's warm out" and that he "can't believe they're already starting this early". Even though this seems to be a reoccurring issue this fine establishment has not invested in security cameras so now we're just out the money that it took to replace the window and the tint on the window. If you're going to better do it in the daylight and make sure everything is out of your car because if it has happened this much previously, I don't see them installing cameras to deter the problem any time soon.

1  Thank miranda_litz
Smokey B, Manager at Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Hi Miranda_litz, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Smokey Bones take our reviews very seriously. We would appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to follow up, please email us at feedback@smokeybones.com with your contact information and a few details about your visit including the location of the restaurant.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Seen the billboard for this burger had to try it. Went for lunch place was pretty empty. Got our drinks placed our order burgers came out in about 10 mins. Burger was tasty bacon was a little tough for my liking. O rings weren't impressed one bite and whole onion pulled out seemed frozen. Fry's were good service good.

Smokey B, Manager at Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

George B, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We always love to receive great feedback.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The food was excellent....The service was lacking. The server sent the signal she really didn't care if you were there or not. When we went to pay the bill on the table top electronic card reader.(Ziosh)..the bill wasn't are bill it belonged to some body else. Trying to get refills should be easy...when you can find the server...this case the server turned into a ghost...the restaurant wasn't busy. But the food was excellent.

Smokey B, General Manager at Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Buckeyart, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. You really made our day today.