“Great Lunch”

Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #455 of 2,320 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: It's what every neighborhood needs. A fun, fast, and friendly place to dine, celebrate, or just hang. And be all of those things to families, children, singles, grandparents, students and business people. That's the thinking behind the concept of the Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern. And it's what you'll find in every corner of each and every one. From the menu - a combination of updated familiar favorites designed to delight food lovers of every type and age - to the warmth of the naturalistic decor, underscored by a staff that embodies Genuine Hospitality, Rusty Bucket feels immediately familiar and comfortable to anyone that walks in. It's where your neighborhood eats, drinks & laughs.
Reviewed 21 January 2018

TripAdvisor never steers you wrong, we came her based on the reviews and both had excellent meals, I had the Pork Schnitzel and my buddy had a burger. Good food, friendly staff and quick service ensures that I will be back.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Colleagues and I eat here every so often, I've also been to other locations. All the same, okay but nothing to rave about. Chain (Cameron Mitchell) needs to spiff up the menu, very few changes for many years, surely some new soups or salads can be added. Decent fries would be nice instead of the soggy ones. It's just tired and boring.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Am currently in Columbus, OH with other work associates from around the country. It was time for lunch but we wanted to go to a place close to the office and was "fast" for a sit down restaurant. We saw the sign for the Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern. There was a decent crowd inside and a few people siting outside on the covered patio.

Our server gave us menus and gave us a few minutes to decide. We all selected different items. I had the large Double Nickel Salad which has mixed greens topped with their special dressing which was light and tangy, chopped bacon bits, blue cheese, (which I switched out for mozzarella), tomatoes and red onion. My associates had the Turkey Club, the Philly Cheesesteak (without onions) and the Rueben.

As I mentioned earlier the salad was fresh and the dressing added a little citrus zip. My associates said that the Club and the Cheesesteak were both good. I was told that the Rueben was a little "tough." I could tell it was not to her liking since she ate less than half the sandwich.

Since there is no rating between Average or Very Good it makes it hard to sometimes give an accurate assessment of an establishment. Overall I would say the Rusty Bucket is "Good"... better than Average but not quite Very Good.

There are many other offerings and the menu has been attached. There is also plenty of parking and a full bar. Also lots of TV's that were tuned to sports while we were there for lunch.

The service was fast and friendly and relatively quick.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Rusty Bucket is a great local standard for patio meals, good drinks and eats. There are several locations around Central Ohio. My favorites: sliders are terrific, steak and the double nickel salad. Tonight we split a build your own pizza. Tomato bisque soup and chili are reliably good. Nothing too fancy, but great taste always! Friends are always happy to meet up at this location. Daily blue plate specials and available sandwich/soup/salad combos. If you are a Woodford Reserve fan, know that these folks are as well.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The Rusty Bucket is relatively new to the Clintonville area of Columbus. RB is a very nice Sports Bar with very good food.

I have been there several times and will continue going back when I'm in Columbus, Ohio.