“Great Lunch”

Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern
Ranked #477 of 2,367 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: Rusty Bucket is a casual American restaurant and tavern, a gathering place where people come to share laughter, smiles, and great conversation over food that makes everyone happy. Satisfying and familiar, the menu is classic American fare, thoughtfully prepared from scratch by each location's Executive Chef. Cocktails are considered a craft, made-to-order by highly-skilled bartenders. From barrel to glass, no short cuts are taken with the carefully selected beer list. The perfect draft is guaranteed. Join us for lunch, grab a drink after work, bring the kids for dinner - we've got a seat for you!
Reviewed 21 January 2018

TripAdvisor never steers you wrong, we came her based on the reviews and both had excellent meals, I had the Pork Schnitzel and my buddy had a burger. Good food, friendly staff and quick service ensures that I will be back.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Colleagues and I eat here every so often, I've also been to other locations. All the same, okay but nothing to rave about. Chain (Cameron Mitchell) needs to spiff up the menu, very few changes for many years, surely some new soups or salads can be added. Decent fries would be nice instead of the soggy ones. It's just tired and boring.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Am currently in Columbus, OH with other work associates from around the country. It was time for lunch but we wanted to go to a place close to the office and was "fast" for a sit down restaurant. We saw the sign for the Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern. There was a decent crowd inside and a few people siting outside on the covered patio.

Our server gave us menus and gave us a few minutes to decide. We all selected different items. I had the large Double Nickel Salad which has mixed greens topped with their special dressing which was light and tangy, chopped bacon bits, blue cheese, (which I switched out for mozzarella), tomatoes and red onion. My associates had the Turkey Club, the Philly Cheesesteak (without onions) and the Rueben.

As I mentioned earlier the salad was fresh and the dressing added a little citrus zip. My associates said that the Club and the Cheesesteak were both good. I was told that the Rueben was a little "tough." I could tell it was not to her liking since she ate less than half the sandwich.

Since there is no rating between Average or Very Good it makes it hard to sometimes give an accurate assessment of an establishment. Overall I would say the Rusty Bucket is "Good"... better than Average but not quite Very Good.

There are many other offerings and the menu has been attached. There is also plenty of parking and a full bar. Also lots of TV's that were tuned to sports while we were there for lunch.

The service was fast and friendly and relatively quick.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Rusty Bucket is a great local standard for patio meals, good drinks and eats. There are several locations around Central Ohio. My favorites: sliders are terrific, steak and the double nickel salad. Tonight we split a build your own pizza. Tomato bisque soup and chili are reliably good. Nothing too fancy, but great taste always! Friends are always happy to meet up at this location. Daily blue plate specials and available sandwich/soup/salad combos. If you are a Woodford Reserve fan, know that these folks are as well.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The Rusty Bucket is relatively new to the Clintonville area of Columbus. RB is a very nice Sports Bar with very good food.

I have been there several times and will continue going back when I'm in Columbus, Ohio.