US$96
US$36
EconoLodge
US$49
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$100
US$100
US$95
US$119
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Most beutiful exerience i ever had. People working in thid hotel i dont know who they are but i have seen an extra ordinery service in this hotel.front desk was very good,housekeeping was excelent and manager personaly meet me twicw after i checked in and with in 15 minutes i have received call from front desk to ask about room and how m I comfortable with my rooom and everything.That was very good part.I recomand this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter P
Reviewed 17 June 2016

Quite hard to find as you exit the Interstate. First turning on the right as you head East!

Very friendly and efficient check in and it's quiet and feels safe but my room/bathroom were in very poor condition.

Internet access worked fine

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 6 May 2016

they could not find my reservation first then finally checked me in as a walk in, after i got to the room realized this hotel was filthy, bathroom was disgusting, sheets and comforter had burn holes all over the place. worst hotel that i ever stayed, pay couple of dollars extra and stay some were else.

Room Tip: find something else
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Carlton O
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Akron, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Carlton,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservations and key issues. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Incredibly dirty. The entire shower was covered in mold. The room had a bad smell. The bathroom was dirty. The sheets and very thin blanket were full of cigarette burn holes. Wireless didn't work, TV remote didn't work. Vending machines were empty. I realize you can't have fancy if you want cheap, but there's no reason cheap needs to mean dirty.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Susan S
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Akron, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Dear Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

I have stayed at much nicer budget hotels than this Motel 6. The paint is peeling off of the walls and ceilings outside. The carpet in my room was filthy, and the AC didn't work well. There was a group outside drinking at all hours of the night, as I could still hear them at 3 am. Beer bottles weren't cleaned up the next morning. I was also woken up at 9 am, 3 hours before checkout time by a housekeeper. She banged on my door, and when I asked who it was, she didn't answer until I opened my door. When I opened my door, she rudely, with an attitude, asked if I was ready to check out yet. I told her no, and I closed the door on her because I didn't get any sleep the previous night. I was kept awake by the drinkers. Over all bad experience and I will not visit this Motel 6 again. I would rather go down the road and stay at the Medina location

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Víñcént V
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Akron, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Dear Vincent,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you experienced. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.