“Street tacos and table made guac...”
Review of Mi Cerrito

Mi Cerrito
Ranked #6 of 106 Restaurants in Delaware
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I came seeking tamales which had been removed from the menu but left loving the offerings on the new menu even more than the old. The offerings in street tacos are diverse and all delicious.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We were doing some shopping in downtown Delaware and stumbled upon this place. It was busy but we were seated very quickly and our service was top notch. We had our drinks and chips and salsa at our table within 10 minutes of walking in the front door. This place is my new favorite. The food was hot, fast, fresh, and best of delicious. The only problem is that now I'm so full I can't peel myself out of the booth. Love it! Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

The restaurant was filled with people having an enjoyable dinner and margaritas! The food is Gourmet mexican, the servers were friendly. We were seated quickly even on a Friday night. I would recommend this Delaware restaurant for anyone looking for a fun , relaxing evening with family or friends!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This is a good little place but I wouldn’t call anything out as memorable. The service is fast and friendly but we actually much prefer Chile Verde on Gemini parkway if you’re out and about.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I was a little worried when setting down. My wife ordered a margarita that was full of flavor. When dinner came it was even better. I can be a hard critic of Mexican food or food in general. But this place you got to try.

Been to Mi Cerrito? Share your experiences!