“Good food”

Vaqueros Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 106 Restaurants in Delaware
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Food was tasty and plentiful. They offer Happy Hour prices on drinks from 4-8; and lunch specials until 2:00 PM. The servers are pleasant and able to answer questions. They automatically serve chips & medium salsa. I requested mild salsa & they brought that to table also. I did order the beef quesadilla with rice and refried beans was very good. My husband ordered the chimichanga supreme & it was also very good. The beef was not ground beef but a very tender cut of beef & seasonings. I had ordered a margarita but waiter forgot to deliver it which was okay since I was too full from meal. However, we did have to have the margarita charge removed from our bill. The prices were very reasonable. Restruant has a bar and table areas.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

33 Wootring Street, Delaware, Ohio restaurant. This is some kind of chain because we found 3 locations close by.
Parking lot was full. Usually that means two things Great food but long wait. In was full but our wait was less than five minutes and the food was great. XX Amber on tap $2.99 for 21 oz frozen mug. By far my favorite so everything from there was just a bonus. My wife had the Chimichanga's - chicken one beef. She picked not deep fried but they came deep fried. The waitress immediately corrected the order and left the original for my wife to eat. Couple minutes later, they delivered the two extra Chimi's exactly the way she likes them. My wife did say she prefers the chicken.
I had the Super Burrito - Wet with shredded steak. Fantastic. Even my wife said it was very tasty and she will have that next time.
Good sized portions. Quick service even when crazy busy. Good atmosphere. Not crowded. Reasonable prices too. Especially the XX.
We will go back before we leave!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

The happy hour has good prices on beers and margaritas. They have daily specials. Just don't order any of the food. Seriously, almost everything had an off taste or a bad aftertaste. How do you ruin tacos or black beans? We left half of our food. There are other restaurants around~go to any of them.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Staff is friendly, good prices, quick authentic Mexican food.
Watch out for the drinks, they are very strong.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

If you like Mexican food Cold beers, or Margaritas this is a great place to go. Outside dining is available and the prices are very reasonable! Portions and quality of the food is right on. Highly recomend that patio area if the weather is nice.