Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$89
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
All reviews full kitchen fire pit heated pool family vacation social hour separate bedroom living space zoombezi bay home away from home pull out couch free breakfast great place to stay staff was very friendly nice room beds were comfortable evening reception dvds
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2021

This hotel is absolutely unacceptable. When I entered to check in there were two people at the desk not wearing masks. The desk clerk was wearing her mask but did nothing about the two people who weren't. It the responsibility of the business to enforce the governor's mask policy. This hotel should be shut down by the health department.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cloverleaf Suites, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize if this past stay was not to your expectations. Please reach out to me when it's convenient for you, as I would love to talk further with you regarding your stay and ensure your concerns are addressed.

Reviewed 20 January 2021

I booked a room for the weekend of January for my wife and I for our birthday and anniversary. The Saturday night of our stay, the room above us was rented out to a large group. Starting at around 8 pm the noise started in. Everything from furniture being moved around to loud talking and shouting. At 9:30 I notified the front desk of the situation.
The noise continued with another call to the front desk, with no answer. I then waited and was able to contact the front desk where I was told that she had given the room a warning on their conduct. The noise continued to get worse at which point I called the Dublin Police Department and filed a complaint. I placed another call to the front desk and advised that I had called the police. After a period of time, I called the Police Department back and they stated that their activity was high and would get someone there as soon as they could.
I place another call to the front desk and stated that if the problem was not taken care of that i would be checking out if it was not rectified. Later on the fire alarm went off for the room.
As you can tell by now, the situation was out of control. At 11:30 the front desk called me back and told me that she had given them, 15 minutes to get out. As you can imagine the noise of subjects being told to leave was not a quiet one.
After getting to sleep at around 2:30 am, we were woke up by housekeeping cleaning the room in question!!
Upon checking out I asked the desk clerk to leave a message for the Hotel manager to give me a call about my stay. She took my phone number and wrote it down in a notebook.
After not hearing back from Cloverleaf, I wrote the general manager, Sarah Wolfe, a personal email about my experience (this was sent January 14). To date I have yet to hear anything back..
I have stayed at Cloverleaf on several occasions in the past, even when it was called Chase Suites. I have had hiccups in the psat but nothing like this. I also booked a room which I was led to believe had a fireplace, but upon checking in I was told all of the fireplaces had been disconnected in the facility. Somebody better be changing your amenities on all of the websites!!!
Dublin is such a nice area of Columbus, it is a shame that this type of activity is allowed to go on at one of its Hotels.
TPF117
Greenville, Ohio

Date of stay: January 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize if this past stay was not to your expectations. Thank you for your time to discuss your stay with us through our email correspondence.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

We were very disappointed in our room. We got a two room suite. We were so excited to get out of town for a couple nights. The room was not renovated like the pictures that were shown on the website. the two bedroom on the website showed updated rooms. We were told at the end of our stay that the two bed rooms are NOT renovated. Wish we would have been told that before our stay. Not very clean. Stains on the floors. The coffee table looked like it had been through a tornado. The front door looked like someone had tried to kick it in at one point. The bathroom was ok but the toilet and bathtub was very dirty and there was stuff on the walls that was gross (snot maybe)? Just ewww. The kitchen was from 1980. Again not what was pictured.

Date of stay: January 2021
Cloverleaf Suites, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about your stay with us. Our apologies that the room was not up to par, thanks for letting us know. We truly value each guest’s opinion and wanted to let you know about our property. We are about half renovated and do have pictures of both room types available online, those renovated are listed as Signature Suites. We do agree that our renovated rooms look amazing and we hope to complete the renovation in the near future. We do make sure that our rooms are cleaned to the best of our ability and this is not a normal issue we have. I will be sure to address your concerns with my housekeeping and maintenance staff. If you would like to further discuss your stay with me, please feel free to reach out at your convenience.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 31 December 2020

They stole my money and gave me all kinds of excuses... they said they were having issues with machines but every night money was missing out my account I will never ever stay here again how do you still 984 dollars from your guest.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about your stay with us. We truly value each guest’s opinion. As we discussed on the day of your departure, we were experiencing systems issues where it was double authorizing, which we worked to get the issue corrected as quickly as possible. Outside of the appropriate room payments reflected on the receipt, all other monies would be applied back to your card within 3-10 business as it depends upon the length of time it takes the bank to process. If you would like to further discuss, please feel free to reach out at your convenience.

Best regards,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 21 December 2020

Very nice place. The decor and set up was excellent. Clean, inviting, and the staff was very pleasant. Just needs a little touch up here and there by a professional contractor that does not cut corners. The bed and pillows could be better.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cloverleaf Suites, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback!