“Tasty pizzas and good salads”
Review of Harvest Pizzeria

Harvest Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 231 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I was visiting my daughter and grandchildren who live in Dublin and I am always up for trying a new restaurant. We have been to several good ones in Dublin. She suggested the Harvest Pizzeria and it did not disappoint. There were three adults and two small children and they were very accommodating. We shared three lunch special pizzas ($8 each)- the mushroom, Almond Pesto and the spicy Yuma - I liked the first two but did not care for the spicy Yuma but my daughter liked it. I also got the lunch special house chopped salad and my daughters each got the mean green salads- each was $2.50. The service was very good. It is located near the library. Very good choice.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Fantastic gluten free pepperoni. Nice atmosphere. Good old rock music. Wait staff was attentive but not overbearing. Meatball pizza was tasty as well with a bit of spice to it.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Atmosphere: We were politely greeted and taken to our table. It was nice to walk into a restaurant and not feel like you had a tiny path to walk to get to your table. Decorating was clean and industrial.
Food: Best pizza I have had in a very long time. And, you can have about any type of pizza you'd like made for you. They had over ten different kinds, plus the "special pizza of the day". They offered appetizers and other meals, but we had pizza in mind and had been excited about Harvest Pizzeria opening.
Service: The staff was friendly. Our server was very patient with the details of what we were asking her to order for us. We never had to ask for our drinks to be filled, and she checked in with us enough to be helpful, but not too much to be a bother.

Harvest Pizzeria is a great place to eat whether with a partner, group of friends, or family. The food was great, and the service was too.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Great food just like the one downtown. Definitely a place to go if you are here in Dublin or visiting. The Garlic Pizza was awesome. The Pep pizza was really good too. The meatball app is frigging killer! I am going to try the meatball pizza next time. There is also one that has chorizo that looked incredible and will also be on the bucket list when we go there again soon. The Moscow mule and the Front porch lemonade are great adult drinks!!! Park in the back behind Tucci's as parking on the Main Street is limited and there are a ton back there. Our waitress was on her second day there and she rocked! Oh and they have some great salads and a great lunch special.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Went to Harvest for a team lunch today. The food was spectacular! Everything was fresh and delicious. They had no issues customizing dishes and everything came out perfect. The waitress was great. Parking was a little scarce and it did take the food a while to come out. (for lunch) I look forward to coming again.