“Great pizza!”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Ranked #41 of 231 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food. Mellow Mushroom's menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available.
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My family and I ate at this location for the first time this passed weekend. The pizza was as good as we had hoped, but the staff was a little slow.

Zachrich, Owner at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Justin,
Thank you very much for the 4 star review. We will continue to work on the pace with our serving staff. We hope you come back again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

What a very pleasant surprise! I stopped in for an early dinner after a doctor's appointment. I was immediately seated. This was my first time and I was not sure what to have. The server was OUTSTANDING with her recommendations. I had a simple salad with a small pizza. I was not sure what kind of pizza to order. She recommended a half and half. It was extremely good! The crust is light and thin. The décor of the restaurant resembles a Grateful Dead concert poster, but that adds to the theme. Overall, this restaurant was not what I expected. It was much better. You should definitely give it a try.

Zachrich, Owner at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thank you very much for the review. We hope you come back sometime soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

I came here with my mom and dad for the first time and really enjoyed it! My dad got the tempeh hoagie and it was delicious. I ordered pizza with a garlic and oil sauce with spinach, artichokes, mushroom, and sun dried tomatoes and it was wonderful. Our waiter was very attentive and the food was served hot and fresh. The bartender even came to the table to make sure our drinks were to our liking. I will be back!

Zachrich, Owner at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Snorkeldork23
Thank you very much for the great review. We are very happy that you and your parents enjoyed your dining experience. We hope you come back again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

The small Jerk Chicken pizza was just the right size and cooked to perfection. I rarely eat pizza on the road but this place hit the spot. Miss the one I used to patronize in Georgia. Quick service too. Plenty of parking.

Zachrich, Owner at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

DougGleaner,
Thank you very much for the review. We are glad you stopped in while you were on the road. Next time you are in the area please stop by to see us again.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

My daughters an I were excited when this location opened. We had such a great experience and meals at the Mellow in Savannah. The first time eating at the location was shortly after they opened and we were terrably disappointed overall. Since they had just opened & we wanted the same quality as Savannah, we gave it a second try. I'm sad... there will not be a third try. ☹.

Zachrich, Owner at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2016

Pam,
My name is Colby Zachrich and I am one of the owners of the Mellow Mushroom in Dublin, OH. I would like to personally apologize for the bad experience you had. I would love to talk with you more about this, so if you could please email me at cbus@mellowmushroominfo.com I can get more information and we will use it as a training tool for us to improve.
Thank you very much for your feedback,