“Great Pizza! (Freshest Ingredients...)”

Bridge Street Pizza
Ranked #62 of 226 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We stumbled across this jewel while walking the downtown district of Dublin. Great food, great company, and great town. Well worth the wait for the stone fired pizza and cheesy bread to be ready! Very reasonably priced and a large is really LARGE!!!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Can I just say the highlight of my entire weekend was eating a pizza from this place! I'm completely in love. My daughter and I ate an entire large pizza (which is unusual). The delivery was much faster than anticipated and they were courteous and efficient at delivering to our hotel room. I plan on ordering from them every time I visit the area. I'm honestly excited to eat there again.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

We ordered pizza from here while staying at a nearby hotel. We ordered both pizza and soda for delivery to our hotel. They were very friendly over the phone, and delivered our food in the time frame we were given. They even brought us paper plates and napkins, which I wasn't expecting, but it was very much appreciated. I would recommend.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

I'd wanted to visit this place after multiple instances of driving by and seeing the owner unloading fresh groceries. We were not disappointed. The Pesto BLT is outstanding!

Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

i had ordered Bridge Street Pizza for my co-workers because they had never had it. As usual it was prompt, hot and delicious! It was a big hit, and all I can say: I am a girl from NJ where they make some of the best pizza, and this pizza is as good as any I have had in my home State!