“Nice family owned restaurant”

Enrico's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 234 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Enrico's was recommended by a friend who told me the food was really good especially the lasagna. The menu contained a range of lunch items ranging from sandwiches to entrees. I had gone for the lasagna so that was the entree that ordered. I do not like most Italian restaurant's sauces but Enrico's was not over powering, just a smooth lightly seasoned tomato sauce that they make inhouse. The restaurant is located in a strip mall so there is plenty of off street parking. The decor is warm and nicely decorated. Service was great. I want to go back with a group to try their pizza.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Especially based on the reviews as we are new to the area and love family owned restaurants. Unfortunately the food was the big disappointment. We thought the attitudes of everyone working there was fine despite what some others had to say and the restaurant is very cute. For food...the antipasti salad came absolutely drenched in the house Italian dressing and was soggy. The amount of toppings was disappointing as well. We got meatballs which were the size and shape of frozen meatballs with a very fine and very firm texture. They had the flavor of whatever it is that makes Chef Boyardee taste like it does. The sauce was very very sweet. The pizza was ok. Topping amount was good. Crust was very soft, soggy and floppy. Too bad because the old Italians in the kitchen making the food with their family is great. Just too bad it isn't good food they're making.

1  Thank Boogie6868
Reviewed 17 August 2016

We love this place we go 3 times a month. YES there are many pizza places in the Columbus Dublin area and we have tried them all. Thats why we keep coming back to ENRICO's. Old school oven and all hand made food. Family owned and operated. LOVE IT.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Saw the ratings on Trip Advisor so we gave it a try. It is a locally owned family restaurant. We had a pizza that was excellent and if we ever get to Dublin again we would eat there again. We also tried two meatballs on the side and they were very good. Both the pizza and spaghetti sauce were very good. They do a great take out business and it seemed like everyone picking up orders were known by the staff. I enjoy trying various pizzas and would rank this in my top ten I have tried during my lifetime, and I have tried many!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Limited seating but many Italian meals to choose from. Family owned business that still have Italians cooking.
Rick and Tiz make the BEST pizza. It was the first place we took our kids to for pizza and still come back.

1  Thank callahs