“Excellent Pizza!”

Ranked #42 of 234 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 June 2016

This is a must stop if you are in the area. Great original pizzas. Nothing like Pizza Hut or Domino's. You can do whatever combination pizza you want plus they have so many specialty pizzas to choose from. We tried half red sauce and half white sauce! Yum!

1  Thank Jess_Marie2015

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Well, the decor and presentation was a good start, but then the food arrived. There were some interesting choices, and they all looked and sounded good. But overall, not a pizza place I would consider worth going back to.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Again as usual another outstanding visit on a busy night. Place was hopping, staff recognized us and welcomed us back. Food was amazing and as usual their salads are always made with green, crisp, cold lettuce! No matter what time of day early or late, the food is prepared the same!

Love this place!

1  Thank toshea1
Reviewed 30 April 2016

After attempting to visit this restaurant several times on a date night (packed bar, kids everywhere!), my friend and I visited on a Wednesday night. The restaurant was nearly empty, fairly quiet (except for a few kids running around the restaurant to go back and forth and look in the pizza window), and very clean. The manager was nonstop busy and the Gluten Free Vegetarian pizza, one of the best I've had. The wine, way too pricey for a restaurant of this caliber (about $9 bucks a glass), and in a nearly empty restaurant with several staff members hanging out, our water glasses remained empty for 45 minutes. In the future, I would do a takeout on the pizza, grab my own wine, and keep my water filled!

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Tasty pizza. Great service. Lots of choices. Open late. Good for family dining. Kids can watch pizza makers twirl dough. Pleasant surroundings. Full bar.

Been to Dewey's Pizza? Share your experiences!