“Great deep dish pizza”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill - CLOSED

UNO Chicago Grill
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I first had Uno's pizza while visiting Boston. Then every trip to Boston included an Uno's visit. Then I found the Uno's in Chicago - I think that one might have been the original. Now I go to the one in Dublin. Though I am thin and crispy pizza lover and Uno's does have a thin crust pizza, I love their deep dish tomato and cheese deep dish. It's the best!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Well, I love deep dish pizza in Chicago. We're not in Chicago but the food was great. Service was prompt and courteous.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

This was a nice place for 2 families with older children to visit. It did not take them long to seat a table of 7. The 3 girls were happy to share a pizza and dessert. All of the entrees looked great and everyone was happy with their choice. Drinks were refilled promptly. We enjoyed our meal with our friends!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

The thin crust windy pizza was good but crust was not as crisp. Romano chicken breast had too much tomato sauce in the bed of penne pasta. Good ambience, friendly staff. Restrooms could be improved - water on floor below urinal.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

This is one of our favorite places to eat when we are near Columbus. The waiter we had was very good. He kept our drinks full and our table clear. Service is quick and I am always full when we leave. If you love pizza this is the place to go.