“Home town favorite”
Review of Hot Dog Shoppe

Hot Dog Shoppe
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Has been here for many years. All the locals love the food. Anytime anybody who has moved away from East Liverpool comes home, they always make a point of going to The Hot Dog Shoppe.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The food is amazing. Fast service. Friendly staff. The chili cheese dog is the best IMHO. Great place for lunch.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I don’t like hot dogs, but was convinced to go here with friends. They have a really good veggie burger (good flavor)

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I love this place and so does my family. The kids enjoy going and the prices are great. Any time we are in east Liverpool we have to stop!!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My family likes this place, but other than the prices, I can't understand the appeal. The food is mediocre (even for hot dogs) and the restaurant itself is kind of icky. We had chili fries (just okay) and chili dogs (ditto.) The chili is a little sawdusty in texture and needs more flavor. Onions help. Overall, you get what you pay for.