“Great Mexican”
Review of El Cazador

El Cazador
Ranked #7 of 45 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Zip code 45322.
Description: Zip code 45322.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for lunch and found a delightful dining experience. I ordered the fajita taco salad with chicken and my husband ordered the chicken chimachanga. Both were delicious. They served chips and salsa (extremely delicious - as good as I've ever eaten) as soon as we sat down. They kept our cola glasses full through out our meal. We can hardly wait for another chance to visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent Chimichangas. Family atmosphere. We ordered to go, was hot when we got home. Have eaten there good service

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Food, service, drinks, cleanliness....all good at El Cazador. Nothing will blow you away but I've also never been disappointed after multiple visits.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Authentic Mexican food. The food is tasty the service is good but I love the margarita's.
Just don't plan on having more than one and then driving.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Unfortunately, El Cazador has been in a slow decline. The food hasn't changed, but the portion sizes are slightly smaller. The biggest change has been the attitude of the management and staff. No one seems happy to see you or wait on you. They will not customize menu items (other than leaving off ingredients or exchanging rice for beans). The last (and final) time we visited, we went for lunch. I ordered a lunch item, but when I received my bill, I was charged for a dinner portion. When I explained that I had ordered a lunch portion, the manager angrily looked at me (I thought I was being pleasant about the situation) and exclaimed, "Did you eat it? Then you pay!." How was I to know I had been served a dinner portion? There are now 3 Mexican restaurants in the area. The other two warmly welcome guests and do everything they can to accommodate customers. We don't need to return to El Cazador.