“Easily the Worst Taco Bell”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #36 of 45 Restaurants in Englewood
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 608 South Main Street in Englewood. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I don't normally do reviews on fast food chains but this location is something special. (Not in a good way)

I have made 3 attempts to eat here over the last month. 2 of the 3 I wasn't even able to do so.

1st Trip: Extraordinarily slow service. Waited in drive through for 10 minutes without moving 1 car. Chose to leave.

2nd Trip: Went inside. Served quickly but bad attitudes from staff.

3rd Trip: Sat in slow drive through.....only to find out they have a RECALL on their lettuce! No I don't want tacos without lettuce.

This place has work to do.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

liked that the food was hot when I got it and not lukewarm like some taco Bells that I have been too. Also the food was made to how I like it. No mistakes this time!