US$154
Doubletree.com
Hampton Inn Akron - Fairlawn(Fairlawn)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$116
Hampton.com
US$143
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$147
US$135
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$66
US$110
US$102
US$99
US$107
Quality Inn Akron-Fairlawn(Akron)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$85
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfire pitfull size fridgehot tubbreakfast attendantmorning breakfastworking ordernice propertyoff the highwaygreat staffbed was comfortableclean roomsthe breakfast areaconvenient locationa great staynext morningakron fairlawnmelanie
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I absolutely love staying at this hotel. The location is great. It's very clean the rooms are really nice, cozy, and roomy. There staff is friendly. When Melanie Fleming is working I most definitely know. She keeps the breakfast area clean and I must say the breakfast exceeded my expectations and was really good. I also love the way she comes out to make sure everything is stocked, still clean and come talk to the people to make sure they are ok. I look forward to seeing her every stay. I really enjoy every stay. The beds are comfortable. I've stayed twice since they have been in the new location. I don't like that Pets are allowed. I was mad a lady had her dog in the eating area and he wasn't a little dog. The breakfast attendant did let her know Pets aren't allowed in the area. But the lady acted as though she hadn't been told and was slowful about removing her dog from the area. I wish they would change the pet policy. Some people are allergic to Pets. I'm allergic to cats.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms are wonderful all the staff was wonderful except Melanie that served breakfast. She made us feel so uncomfortable I didn't want to eat when she was working. Clarice was great she was so welcoming. One bad apple can make the bunch sour. Melanie was so rude she doesn't belong in this hotel never once did she say hi and every time I went to get food she acted like I was eating food from her kitchen and made me feel so uncomfortable. She should clean rooms not serve breakfast I'm so upset how uncomfortable she made me feel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Every single employee is very good at their job, but Melanie in the mornings will start your day off right. Every single day she is in a good mood, always smiling and asking how the guest is. She engages herself to find out about the guest and remembers their names. She truly knows what customer service is all about. I was staying here because our house had a bad fire and Melanie was very genuine and concerned about our family.

Room Tip: all the rooms are good
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
RJM14476, General Manager at Residence Inn Akron Fairlawn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Mike E,
Thank you for the kind words of the staff, Melanie and the rest of the staff are hard workers and are encouraged to be engaged with the guests. Great to hear form you.

Ray

Reviewed 14 May 2018

What a pleasant surprise. It's hard to believe that this place is not 'brand new'. From the moment we checked-in, with a young, very professional clerk (Thank you Brandon) through our departure the next morning, we were overwhelmed by the overall cleanliness, attentive service and outstanding facility. Opened just a couple years ago, it was obvious to see the "pride of ownership" among the employees (the breakfast attendant was also outstanding, and cheerful!) throughout this property. Very impressive experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The Residence in has the most wonderful staff in the world. The supervisor in the kitchen and the lady working the front desk during the week are excellent they went over and beyond to meet every need we had. The rooms are beautiful I can't think of one thing bad about this hotel. Every employee was wonderful!!!! We were here cause our home caught fire and this place feels like home. Definitely would say it's the best hotel stay we have ever had.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family