“Delicious cookies!!!”

Mrs. Turbo's Cookies
Ranked #22 of 108 Restaurants in Gahanna
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: Mrs. Turbo's Cookies™is a retro themed 50's style bakery that delivers gourmet cookies and treats approved by pin-up girls everywhere. These thick, chewy and positively addicting delights are not your average cookie. Each cookie is hand dipped, measured and rolled and then placed in the oven. They are then served hot and fresh. We bake everything from scratch and on site daily.
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The cookies are so fresh tasting and delicious! Some are individually wrapped as well! Would definitely recommend this place!!!

1  Thank lynnc156

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Mrs. Turbos has many delicious cookies and brownies for those who are gluten free and those who are not. The atmosphere is a 50's dinner theme. They even have a small meeting room. It's hidden away in a small strip mall in Gahanna, but make the trip. You'll keep coming back!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

These cookies are delicious!! You will not be disappointed. Plus, they have gluten free cookies, too!!! Be sure to ask which ones are gluten free, as they are not labeled, but definitely worth the trip!!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Oh, my - what can I say.....truly delicious....our day trippers were here on an outing and we had no clue what to expect. Well, expect to be wowed!!!!!! Mrs. Turbo, herself, is on-site and is delightful. She bakes from the heart and it shows in her attitude. We also got to make our own whoopie pies and her filling is tops....hmmmm, good. Being of a mature generation, we also enjoyed her decor. Of course, we do not go home empty-handed. Try her Turtle Brownies.....Kudos to her Bakery Chef.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

I'm a bit of a cookie addict. Friends give me weird looks when I talk about cookies, and how I can identify a number of store/restaurant baked cookies based on the taste of the dough.

When I first moved to Columbus, Cheryl's were the best cookies in town. However, they lost my seal of approval when they changed up their operations. Since then, I've been lacking a go-to gourmet cookie place that specializes in just cookies.

As luck would have it, my wife found Mrs Turbo's near us in Gahanna and grab a box for me for Valentine's Day. Bottom line, everything she got me was delicious.

I happened to be driving by today, so I figured I'd stop in for a refill. As others have noted, you can grab and go, or the set up is a 50's diner where you could grab a seat and enjoy the cookies there. Not to get to far a way from her bread and butter, but I'd love to see her offer milkshakes or warm cookie ice cream sundaes. I chatted with Mrs Turbo for a couple minutes. What great personable woman who seemed to enjoy telling me about how she got her business started.

Back to the cookies... There are lots of different flavors: Sugar, Frosted Sugar, Chocolate Chip, Red Velvet, Salted Caramel, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Protein Cookies, and the list goes on. As I said, everything I've tried is fantastic, but my personal favorites are the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, the Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and the Ice Sugar Cookies.

Sizes are a very healthy portion that bake to about 3/4 inch high and 3 1/2 inches diameter. The finish of the cookies is what I'd categorize as pretty close to perfect as you can get. Almost how restaurants sear the outside of a steak, her cookies have a slightly firm outside, but then the inside is the must have moist, soft, "medium rare" that is a must have for a cookie to be a great cookie.

I bought a dozen today thinking they'd last the week, and I'm already on my third. Absolutely in love with these cookies