“If you love frozen custard or ice-cream, you must go to Whit's! Only a mile or so from Columbus airport”

Whit's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Gahanna
Cuisines: American
Description: This is for a different location than two others you have listed. Awesome frozen custard!
Reviewed 5 November 2017

This was an incredible find! As an ice-cream lover, this custard blew my mind. I got the sundae with brownies, hot fudge and nuts. Wow! Plus, it's only a couple of minutes from Columbus airport

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is so good in supporting the schools and community! Every Sunday a certain percentage of all sales goes to a specific organization of the week! And it's a great place for a treat and meal. Their Apple pie ice cream treat is delicious but big enough for 2 people. My girls love their grilled PB & J! Their bottled water is just 25 cents!!! Go support your stomach and eat there!!!

Reviewed 9 February 2017

JRat#2 attends The Naz in Mt. Vernon and has often told The Fetching Mrs. Rat and me that Whit's is da bomb. The only Whit's I have ever seen were in Johnstown and Mt. Vernon. I said to TFMR, there must be something to that custard because they are springing up all around central Ohio. Westerville, Short North, Clintonville, Canal Winchester, Gahanna. Today I was driving by the Gahanna location and I pulled in. I ordered a double scoop of chocolate. I tell you man, it was da bomb. Man, was it good. It just confirmed that TFMR and I reared our boys right!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Really good ice cream similar to Rita's which is about a mile away but for a little cheaper. They have hot foods but I have not tried any.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I often have date nights here. The custard is yummy and it's great on nice weather nights (no indoor seating).