“How can you go wrong with Jersey Mikes?”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #46 of 105 Restaurants in Gahanna
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 19 May 2016

I am always am happy when I find a Jersey mikes near my location. If you a sub fan as I am you cant go wrong-GET THE ROAST BEEF!!!

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Hello I didn't find the employees friendly... 3 slices of meat and a pc of cheese on a MINI bread ,soda & chips over nine dollars... that's not right

Reviewed 9 September 2015

nice price, good sandwiches, service was great. would eat here again. it is close to the motel you can walk.only two buildings over motel is next to bob evans and big boy.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

I found this Jersey Mike's Subs in the Hunter's Ridge Shopping Center at 332 South Hamilton Road in Gahanna, Ohio in a strip mall building with a Kroger Store. Although the address is on South Hamilton Road, Jersey Mike's Subs can not be easily seen from there because it has such a small sign. What you do is go down South Hamilton Road (from the North or the South) and look for the large Kroger Marketplace sign (see my picture) and turn into that entrance. The building with the Jersey Mike's Subs is directly down that entrance road (see my picture) and there is plenty of parking because it is a large shopping center. I had arrived at the Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Airport (see my review) too early to check in (at 4 PM) and decided to get some lunch. I left the Hilton and took Sawyer Road past Big Walnut Creek and joined up with US-317 (also called South Hamilton Road) and headed North until I got to the shopping center and figured I could get some lunch at one of the many shops and to my surprise I found a Jersey Mike's Subs. I had been a regular patron of the Jersey Mike's Subs on High Street in the Clintonville section of Columbus (see my review) and wanted to see if this shop was just as good.
I grew up in New Jersey and made a summer habit of visiting the various boardwalks along the Atlantic Ocean, including the Jenkinson's Boardwalk at Point Pleasant Beach, NJ where Jersey Mike's Subs originated. Since then they have grown to many locations around the USA with 35 shops in Ohio. You need to get on their email list as many specials and discounts are only announced through their emails. There are two things that make Jersey Mike's great the authentic bread (regular and whole wheat) and their fresh cut meats and vegetables - no heat lamps but sliced right in front of you. These two facts make them better than Jimmy John's or Subway. During the many years that I have been a patron of Jersey Mike's Subs, I have tried nearly all of their subs including their line of hot subs such as Chipotle Cheese Stake, Big Kahuna Cheese Steak, Meatball and Cheese, Chicken Parm, Grilled Pastrami Reuben, Chicken Cheese Steak, Chipotle Chicken Cheese Steak, California Chicken Cheese Steak, Big Kahuna Chicken Cheese Steak, Buffalo Chicken Cheese Steak, Bacon Ranch Chicken Cheese Steak, plus they have wrap sandwiches (Chicken Caesar, Buffalo Chicken, Baja Chicken, Grilled Veggie, or Turkey) and you can make any sub into a wrap. However, as good as their hot subs are, my favorites have always been their line of cold subs. Whether it is their Mike's Way, Jersey Shore, American Classic, Super Sub, Roast Beef and Provolone, Turkey Breast and Provolone, Club, Club Supreme, Tuna Fish (lots of tuna here), Veggie, or my personal favorite, the Original Italian. Yes their subs are heavy on the meat, but if you are vegetarian, they will offer to clean the meat and cheese cutter before they hand make your vegetarian sub or wrap choice.
I found this Jersey Mike's Subs to be as clean and friendly as my regular hang out on North High Street in the Clintonville section of Columbus. While talking to the clerk, I found that at this Jersey Mike's Subs you can order on-line for pick up at the store - very convenient. The cost is very competitive and I always feel that I get a better quality and a larger sub than at other competitors. At many of their stores you can order on-line or phone in an order for pick-up (great for on your way home from work). I have even used their catering service for a business meeting. The catered food was AMAZING. The wraps and subs, fruits, pasta salad, and cookies were all absolutely delicious. The meeting was a grand success. So while waiting to check in at the Hilton, I had to stop in and order a sub. This time I ordered a Chipotle Chicken Cheese Steak. As usual, I ordered extra provolone cheese on my sub and a coke and sat down to enjoy my meal. Although I only finished about half of it, it would not go to waste as I would enjoy it again later at my hotel. Do yourself a favor and give them a try, you will not regret it.

5  Thank thomasmcsweeney2014
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I had an excellent generous filled sub of turkey, cheese, pickles and salad to go (take away) from here. The staff were very friendly and gave a service quick, although it was quiet at the time.