“Great subs !!!”

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #46 of 105 Restaurants in Gahanna
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Went there not knowing what to expect but the subs were great, great service and friendly staff . Always enjoyable

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My wife and I had wanted to try Jersey Mike's for some time as we had heard good things about them.

Our subs were good, but not outstanding and a bit pricey for the size and quality.

The staff was very friendly, but didn't seem to know what they were doing. Two worked on our order and a third checked us out. My wife and I both ordered water, but were charged for combo meals which included sodas. In addition, they told us our two cookies were 2 for $1, but charged us 60 cents for each. When I brought this to the managers attention, we were credited for three pickles and two mini pickles. I still don't understand how that worked. We ended up paying over $20 for two sandwiches, two cookies, and two chips.

In addition, the restaurant was very dirty and unkempt. It wasn't busy, but there was trash just about everywhere.

We might try another Jersey Mike's in the future, but we won't go back to this one.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Lunch stop with co-workers. We beat the rush. By the time we were seated and eating the line was to the door. Order at the counter - watch them make it as you customize - pay and pick-up your food. Seat yourself. The staff was business-like friendly; it just didn't seem welcoming.

The menu has plenty from which to choose. The sub I got was just OK; nothing special. Prices are average as well - about $10 for a sub, chips and drink.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Ordering online is very easy and website has everything you need to help you decide what you want to order. Subs were fresh and tasted great. We ordered online for pickup, and had to wait awhile after we got there to get our food. Service was a little slow, but they were busy.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I am always am happy when I find a Jersey mikes near my location. If you a sub fan as I am you cant go wrong-GET THE ROAST BEEF!!!