“Best pizza I've ever had!”
Review of Capo's Pizza

Capo's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 19 June 2016

I'm originally FROM Geneva, and can tell you our family has been ordering pizza there for over 30 years. I now live in MD and the first place my family and I stop on our visits is Capo's! The pizza is excellent - if you're a garlic lover ask for the fresh ground garlic for the pizza - fabulous addition. The family is always so pleasant, the service is great and it's affordable.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

We shared a pizza and had an appetizer of deep fried mushroom.
Quite honestly, the mushrooms were not even worth eating. They were very hard little balls, that you had to stab with a fork.

The pizza on the other hand was really great!
The crust was a nice thickness and every part of the pizza was perfect!
I would give the pizza a VERY GOOD rating.

I felt that the young lady who was attending to our table was less than welcoming.
I would give the service a POOR rating.

Between the VERY GOOD pizza
and the POOR service
(and I won't even factor in the pathetic mushrooms)
I would review this restaurant as AVERAGE

Reviewed 8 June 2016

very good pizza and real big slices. I am very picky when it comes to pizza. I highly recommend Capo's.

tonecapo, Manager at Capo's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Thank you!

Reviewed 6 June 2016

We got thin crust and it was so tough...the toppings were very sparse. We were very unhappy...this was our second try and it still has very rude service.

1  Thank coxvalerie99

Thank you for the feedback. May we ask who provided rude service? Which location did you purchase at? Ashtabula, Geneva, or Geneva on the Lake? Thank you for the review, we will strive to do better, the second chance was very appreciated. I'm sorry we didn't meet your standards.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

The deep dish here is among the best deep dish I have ever had. Just looking at it I could tell it would be good and it didn't disappoint. The Provolone Triangles were delicious as well.