“Delightful, warm and cozy with good food.”
Review of Laurello Vineyards

Laurello Vineyards
Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 17 October 2015

After working for years in Ashtabula County, I finally made a point to meet a friend at Laurello's to share a bottle of wine. We ended up sharing two bottles of wine, along with a freshly made pizza and a few other nibbles. What a wonderful, easy place to go! The wines are better than most that you'll find in the area (the reds are dry!), and the atmosphere is comfortable and hospitable. While another winery appears to have a higher Tripadvisor standing, I don't know why. This place is wonderful. Plus, proceeds on their Thursday dinners are donated to breast cancer research. Just good people doing good business!

Reviewed 8 October 2015

Knowledgeable staff, family owned and operated. Beautiful fireplace to cozy up to or patio space in the warmer months. We always end up meeting someone new when we are sampling the wines.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

My husband and I stopped by on a Sunday afternoon. We ordered lunch and had a wine flight accompanied by sea salt dark chocolate. I really enjoyed the wine, chocolates, and my margarita pizza cooked in a wood oven. It was very enjoyable and we will be back!

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Very nice setting with some unusual wines (Habanero ice wine) and the apple butter, pear, Brie and walnut appetizer was to die for!
appleapplappbbubutter

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Very good selection of wines and a great atmosphere in the winery. Love to sit by the fireplace in the winter. In the summer, you can sit outside and look out over the grapes.

1  Thank Linda H