“Awesome ”

Laurello Vineyards
Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

This was a wonderful place for my family to meet for a pre- Christmas lunch. We really enjoyed ourselves. The food was delicious. ...much better than I expected. The pizza was great but the eggplant panini was out of this world. Their wine was very good. The habanero ice wine was very unique. We had to bring a bottle home. I would highly recommend this winery. Small but great food and atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

WE went for dinner which we have only eaten on the patio or in the wine tasting room before. Wanted to try the dining room with its full menu. The server was pretty attentive so no problem with the service. We had the spinach dip which was served with bread. The bread was good and the dip was typical for this type of app. We both had steaks for dinner. Mine was a little below the temp I ordered, my husbands was cooked how he wanted. The garlic mash potatoes are a bit much for me. One thing you can always count on is great wine. Had a bottle while there. Already decorated for Christmas and it was the first week of November. Bought wine on the way out and although it was the same kind we had at dinner it was considerably less in the gift shop.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

We came to the winery for my cousin's wedding shower. The room was all decorated pretty. Just as the shower was to begin, there was a medical emergency for a family member, in which we called 911. The staff offered to clean up the room and set our decorations aside if we'd like. They didn't want to charge us for any of the drinks or food that was already prepared or any more for the rental. They were genuinely concerned if my aunt was going to be ok. One staff member (not sure if it was the owner possibly in all the craziness -so sorry) even said she wanted someone to call back and let her know how she was doing (for her own heart to know!) It was so amazing to have people help and care that much in such a tramatic time.

We went back for Bachelorette party bc we were not only so impressed with the staff but also the wine! It's a really nice winery with lots of inside seating as well as a patio. Very cutely decorated inside. Will definitely return again!

Thank you for being class-A people!

1  Thank cford211
Reviewed 25 October 2015

so we decided it was time for wine! We tried the flights of wine and found enough nice ones (to our palate) to take a bottle home. Very helpful staff and pleasant place for tastings. We did not stay for food, but hope to return again when in the area.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

We like the flights of wine they offer, and the way they are served. The staff seems knowledgeable and are always helpful. Several wines meet my palate, and we walked away with a few bottles. The inside is cozy and we will return again.