“Best Wings”

Add it.
Rosemary's Pizzeria
Ranked #31 of 49 Restaurants in Geneva
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I am from Ohio and moved here but missed my food from home. Well this place has the best wings second only to Quaker Steak and Lube

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Yes - when you need a late night pizza and no one else is open they are great. Just a small hole in the wall but excellent pizza.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Ordered a pizza for my grandson, picked it up took it home opened the box and it was burned completely. My grandson refused to eat it and i refused to let him. Called and was informed I could pick up a new pizza the next day. When I went to pick it up they accused me of stealing and wouldn't give me a new pizza. We havent been back since. Recently bad the same situation with dominos but they replaced the pizza with no charge and even picked up the burnt one. Rosemarys should learn from them.

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

The pizzas are delicious. The wings are a favorite of the family. Any time we are in town visiting, we order from Rosemary's. The staff is friendly! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Great place to get someone to deliver some food when you do not want to go out. A nice variety on the menu.