“So good!”

Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours
Description: A unique fusion of Tex-Mex and Caribbean flavors wrapped in a tortilla shell, and weighing in at over 1 pound. Outdoor seating available with a stunning view of Lake Erie. NOTE: This is a seasonal business open between the months of May and September.
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Beef burrito, chicken burrito, veggie burrito, vegan burrito. All huge, all one price. Add guac for a dollar. For a normal human one is enough for two meals. For a sixteen year old boy, it's perfect for one. Order at the window and enjoy on the tables outdoor or to go. Will definitely go back. Great food and a huge serving.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Awesome spicy burritos, great guy making them. Very filling and very good. I had a couple of them while I was there for a week.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

The burrito was so large that my husband and I shared it.They use fresh ingredients and the food is amazing.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We visited as a group of four last month. I have eaten here before and knew they were good. So we ordered 4 burritos some got guacamole a one dollar up charge from what I remember and some didn't. I always get the guacamole and have never been disappointed. Everyone liked them and left feeling stuffed after we were done eating. Going back in July and we definitely will get more.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

There comes a point in a man's life where "Regular" or "Ordinary" no longer does the job. That's why I choose Effin Burrito every time that I visit Geneva-on-the-Lake. Not only does this building house, what seems like, the purest ingredients in the states, but it has a delicious, mouth watering aroma that will enter your body and fill you with curiosity, as you walk down the strip. I have been to nearly every restaurant on GOTL and can clearly say I no longer need to go back to any of them besides Effin Burrito. The variety, the out-of-this-world flavor, and top-notch good vibes sent from this establishment is what should drive you to Effin Burrito, continuously.

Effin Burrito is a definite MUST GO if you're within sniffing distance of this location..For example, I live in Columbus, OH and have no trouble making the drive up north to lock down one of these magnificent beauties. This business is constantly improving and making the impossible, possible.

I very well may have reviewed Effin Burrito in the past, maybe 3 years ago but I certainly feel that businesses change over the years, so an update wouldn't hurt. Thanks for reading.