“Subs, calzones, pizza - its all goooood!”
Review of Zeppe's Pizza

Zeppe's Pizza
Ranked #16 of 49 Restaurants in Geneva
Reviewed 4 August 2016

We went for lunch & dinner on separate days. So good. VERY friendly staff. I need a spoon to feed my toddler and they lent me one of their metal spoons. Subs, calzone and pepperoni pizza were all good. Very reasonable prices. Takes credit cards. Nice to sit on picnic tables outside. Eat here!

Reviewed 17 September 2015

Geneva On The Lake had a new lunch and dinner offering for the summer. Introducing Zeppe’s Pizza Parlor. Located on the main strip on Geneva-On-The-Lake. Zeppe’s is a no frills style parlor. Basically, it is a pavillion with an oven and counter.

Being in a pizza joint, of course I ordered a slice of their finest. At $2.50 per slice I was expecting a large piece of pizza. Instead, I received the slice pictured above. Now don’t get me wrong, the pizza was hot, fresh, and the taste was good for a temporary fast food joint, but there were several other pizza options on the strip to compete with like Eddie’s Grill and Capo Pizza close by.

Been to Zeppe's Pizza? Share your experiences!