Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews food spread breakfast and dinner huge balcony air hockey private beach swimming pool excellent beach wonderful property family outing front office manager sea facing direct access to the beach star property puri beach stayed for nights delicious food restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

We visited the property for 2 days. Food was good .
Coffee on the first day was not very good. Served by ashok . I wrote the Same on comments . The hotel was very concerned that they called me to check about this . Next morning ashok served us a very good hot coffee which was really good .

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
RM PURI MAYFAIR, General Manager at MAYFAIR Waves, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2021

Namaskar.

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to MAYFAIR, Puri.

I sincerely thank you for taking out time to write an awesome feedback about our resort and the team members, am sure your appreciation would motivate and encourage all of us to ensure we keep delighting our guests.

Guest is feedback has always been our priority and we take as an immediate area of improvement. I have personally shared your compliments with Ashok for the initiative taken to ensure your preference of Coffee is noted and served to your taste .

When you decide to visit us next, please email at reservations@mayfairhotels.com and we will be happy to handle the arrangements.

Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

I am short of words to thank Mayfair team for hosting us so well!! I think I can quite easily say that it was the best stay we have ever had.
Everything from the room to service to the delicious food. Everything was just perfect!!
Amazing place for family and for couples. Many facilities are provided at the hotel and it’s very convenient to do anything you wish to.
Thankyou once again!!
Till next time!!!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RM PURI MAYFAIR, General Manager at MAYFAIR Waves, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Namaskar

Thank you for your lovely feedback taking the time to share your experience regarding your visit to MAYFAIR, Puri.

We thank you for your kind words. I have personally shared your compliments with each and every team member who are more than delighted to note that their efforts are well appreciated and that you felt at home.

Reviewed 1 August 2021

A very fun and peaceful one-night stay for the second time. The hygiene and sanitization are well maintained and therefore it was a peace of mind even in these dangerous situations of COVID-19. The sea-view room helped us with great scenic beauty and therefore experience the sea in the comfort of our room. The food and beverage served were exquisite and tasteful especially accompanied by the great service of ASHOK in the dining room who served us courteously and in a composite manner. Overall a pleasant stay and will love to visit in the future, for the third time.

Namaskar

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Ashok and he was able to assist you with all your requirements.

My team and I look forward to your third visit and continue giving us an opportunity to offer our hospitality and assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

Reviewed 18 July 2021

Spick and span wold be an understatement ! . Especially when you run a property on the beach . The house keeping staff is doing a stellar job . While you are in the property , if you come across any staff , they greet you with a namastey . The food is awesome and the taste will linger on . You will never miss another opportunity to come back and enjoy the experience . This is my second trip , each time you have a fabulous story to tell . I am looking forward to the next opportunity .

Room tip: Nothing to beat the seafaring rooms .
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RM PURI MAYFAIR, General Manager at MAYFAIR Waves, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to MAYFAIR, Puri.

Your positive feedback about the hotel is a great source of motivation for us as we try to achieve even higher standards of service and care. We thank you for your kind words.

It was great to read that you were impressed with our Housekeeping Team and their service and kept the standards maintained intact to your previous visit.

I sincerely thank you for taking out time to write an awesome feedback about the team and the facilities offered to you. Please accept my heartfelt ‘Thank you’.

Chakratirtha Road, Puri, Odisha

Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

My stay was extremely comfortable. Absolutely outstanding hotel perfectly located. Helpful, friendly staff who go above and beyond to make sure you have the best time. It was my anniversary during our stay, which we mentioned, they arranged a lovely surprise, decorated my room and arranged a cake for us. Also an excellent breakfast. We will definitely come back with friends and I would highly recommend this hotel. This is the perfect hotel for a weekend getaway In puri.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RM PURI MAYFAIR, General Manager at MAYFAIR Waves, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2021

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to MAYFAIR, Puri.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at the hotel.

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us. I am delighted to learn that we could delight your anniversary celebration and could impress with the Cake and Room Decoration.

I have personally shared your compliments with the entire team contributing for the arrangements who are more than delighted to note that their efforts are well appreciated.