Priceline
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews food spread breakfast and dinner huge balcony air hockey private beach swimming pool excellent beach wonderful property family outing front office manager sea facing direct access to the beach star property puri beach stayed for nights delicious food restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

We are regular visitor at Mayfair waves , puri .The main highlight of our stay was Amazing food by Chef Shakti Sahoo at Mayfair Waves. We are thankful for the hospitality that was offered to us.We really had our best time there.

Trip type: Travelled with family
RM PURI MAYFAIR, General Manager at MAYFAIR Waves, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Dear Guest,

Namaskar. Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to MAYFAIR, Puri.

Thank you for posting such an appreciative review on Trip Advisor.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

It is especially rewarding to read that our Executive Chef Shakti impressed you with his culinary skills and served delicious food, our food has always been a firm favorite amongst of guests.

When you decide to visit us next, please email at reservations@mayfairhotels.com and we will be happy to handle the arrangements.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

Some people might find the hotel a little expensive and I was one of those people before my visit but it was absolutely worth it. Starting with the rooms, housekeeping staff, location of the hotel, and most importantly the food, five on five to every aspect. Huge shoutout to Chef Shakti Sahoo and his team for treating us to the most delicious food!!

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

The highlight of our stay at Mayfair waves, Puri was the absolutely amazing food by Chef Shakti Sahoo. Really thankful for the beautiful experience and making our stay memorable.
Very happy to have spent the weekend there.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

My go to place of stay in Puri. My family has been choosing Mayfair waves since many years now and being from Cuttack , Puri almost always becomes the go to place for a quick relax and unwind. Mayfair waves have always been our choice of stay in Puri. Ashok, Prashant and Allauddin have been exceptionally brilliant at their work and very diligent in hospitality and service . It always feels like a home away from home.

Date of stay: July 2021

Thank you for posting such an appreciative review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us. Your positive thoughts have been shared with the entire team.

It is especially rewarding to read that our team members Mr. Ashok, Mr. Prahant and Mr. Alauddin were able to impress you and lived to our Groups Mission Home Away from Home and assisted you along the way and make your stay memorable.

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

We visited the property for 2 days. Food was good .
Coffee on the first day was not very good. Served by ashok . I wrote the Same on comments . The hotel was very concerned that they called me to check about this . Next morning ashok served us a very good hot coffee which was really good .

Trip type: Travelled with family
RM PURI MAYFAIR, General Manager at MAYFAIR Waves, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2021

Namaskar.

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to MAYFAIR, Puri.

I sincerely thank you for taking out time to write an awesome feedback about our resort and the team members, am sure your appreciation would motivate and encourage all of us to ensure we keep delighting our guests.

Guest is feedback has always been our priority and we take as an immediate area of improvement. I have personally shared your compliments with Ashok for the initiative taken to ensure your preference of Coffee is noted and served to your taste .

MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts Ltd.
Chakratirtha Road, Puri, Odisha – 752002 (INDIA)
T : +91 0674 2610101