“Great! ”

Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open Daily from 9.30 am till 1.00 am, Close to the nightlife of Hersonissos but just outside the crowdy noisy area where one can enjoy a fresh meal and a signature cocktail with the combination of the breathtaking beachfront view of the sea and the sunset with the sounds of lounge, bossa nova, latin. Our 'Farm to Table' cuisine at Med Cafe restaurant showcases our passion for fresh and healthy eating. We source majority of our meats, dairy, directly from the producing farms in Greece with many bio vegetables from our own gardens. The menu consists of local and Mediterranean favourites including Paella, gluten free pizzas, locally farmed grass fed steaks, smoked lamb chops and daily caught seafood. To top things off, try our Tikki and molecular cocktails.
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Most amazing view in Cherssonisos! Had the best paella ever! Waiter was sooo nice and friendly! Must must must go!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,616)

Reviewed 14 August 2017

During our stay in Greece we definitely loved here. Delicious paella (the best in my life), great sea food. Fresh and homemade ingredients. Nice, polite staff and likable owner. Very nice sea view. Smaller portions. This place is not perfect choice in case you´re really hungry and don´t want to spend too much money for meal, but perfect for original and delicious gastronomic experience. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My boyfriend and I went to Med cafe on the first night of our holiday after finding it on trip adviser. After a very rocky start to our holiday this meal really made it all seem worth it from start to finish.

TOP TIP: book a table before as they reserve one of their special tables which is situated down in an extremely cute ledge almost on the beach. *see pictures*. From start to finish the waiters were attentive and best yet, allowed us to have a chilled meal that wasn't rushed. The cocktails are special and come beautifully presented and they give a side of their fresh tomatoes as a complimentary snack. All of the food we ate was beautiful and fresh, including garlic bread sticks and humous.

The main meals stole the show for us over the whole holiday. I had the seafood pasta which was cooked in squid ink and my boyfriend ordered the seafood platter which arrived on a tiered display. The seafood was fresh, tasty and a range was included, including prawns, squid and mussles.

Although the meal was on the pricey-er side, it is well worth the money for the experience of having a meal against the shores. With a cute tiki theme, this restaurant is one of the most popular for drinks and meals so don't miss out! Our favourite meal of the holiday!

1  Thank Hannah W
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing view! Waiter was so friendly and really helped me go through the menu. So difficult to find places to eat when you're gluten free. They done pizza and pasta which I believe very few places do gluten free. I had the pizza and it was the best pizza I have had! Very reasonably priced and my boyfriend and I really enjoyed it so we will certainly come back!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We came here to celebrate my birthday on July 28th. We had reserved a table for 6 people. We arrived & we were shown to a table on the lower level, on the rocks, with the sea lapping beneath us. The view was gorgeous & the personal touch of our names written on a chalk board on the table was a perfect start. The food, which was beautifully presented as well as gorgeous to eat, drink & ambience made it a really special night. Thank you to the staff for helping to make my birthday a special one. I would highly recommend a visit!