Staffield Hall is the perfect hideaway if you want luxury accommodation with stunning views and the sound of silence all around.
Immacullate accommodation with all mod cons, privacy and security as standard.
We had a beautiful stay here, four days break, leaving Staffield Hall feeling totally re energised.
Jackie the house keeper who discretly arrives each morning keeps these apartments immaculate, everything is just perfect for a switch off. You will walk in and say "wow" as you witness the stunning building, which retains its original features yet hosting a modern tasteful twist, to a very high spec, yet remaining very characteristic of the time it was built by n the mid 1800s.
The grounds are surrounded by rolling countryside and far reaching views, lambing season made it quite splendid as the only sounds were of the new born lambs and the pheasants that wondered about.
Looking forward to our next visit.
Thankyou Jackie, you're a star x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staffield Hall is located in the Eden Valley in Cumbria just outside the boundary of the Lake District National Park. We have easy access to the M6 motorway and to the north Lakes of the LAke district.Staffield hall was completely refurbished in 2006 to provide eight 5 beautiful apartments which are graded 5 stars by Visit Britain.The apartments are designed to mix the traditional features of a yester year with contempory and modern comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Staffield Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staffield Hall Kirkoswald
- Staffield Hall Hotel Kirkoswald