Booked this at last minute for me and my wife. Not had the best of years so far and does not look like improving any time soon so took the opportunity to get away for a few days. Did not dissapoint - it was very quiet and while there were other people in the building we did not see anyone until the day we left. The flat was really well equiped, clean and comfortable. We stayed in the Butlers Loft and yes it was at the top of the house but did not find it gloomy and bed was fine (and I stay in lots of hotels). We did not get any Maltessers but agree it is a lovely place with loads to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staffield Hall is located in the Eden Valley in Cumbria just outside the boundary of the Lake District National Park. We have easy access to the M6 motorway and to the north Lakes of the LAke district.Staffield hall was completely refurbished in 2006 to provide eight 5 beautiful apartments which are graded 5 stars by Visit Britain.The apartments are designed to mix the traditional features of a yester year with contempory and modern comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Staffield Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staffield Hall Kirkoswald
- Staffield Hall Hotel Kirkoswald