My husband and I spent three nights here starting 29th September , we stayed with our dog in the Lady Tower apartment. Very well equipped kitchen, clean and spacious accommodation. The Hall is very quiet and there were only a few other guests. If anything it was too quiet for me, but this did meant that we both slowed down and consequently we had a very relaxed few days. We decided the self cater which meant that we could literary just read, walk, watch films and explore the surrounding countryside. I would recommend this venue if you really want to get away from it all. Our dog was welcome and there are lots of walks and places of interest nearby. If you do want to eat out there are lots of pubs and restaurants for you to try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staffield Hall is located in the Eden Valley in Cumbria just outside the boundary of the Lake District National Park. We have easy access to the M6 motorway and to the north Lakes of the LAke district.Staffield hall was completely refurbished in 2006 to provide eight 5 beautiful apartments which are graded 5 stars by Visit Britain.The apartments are designed to mix the traditional features of a yester year with contempory and modern comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Staffield Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staffield Hall Kirkoswald
- Staffield Hall Hotel Kirkoswald