“Friendly place to stay”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Brome has now become my home from home stay, staying there at least once a month and I can’t fault it in any way.

Rooms are clean, spacious and warm with everything you need.

Food, evening meals are delicious and cooked to perfection, they will cater to any dietary needs they can or just fussy eaters that want it a bit different. I have only ever had cooked breakfast but there are plenty of other options, as like the evening meals all cooked to perfection.

But what really makes this hotel is the staff from the minute you walk in to reception to the minute you walk back out at the end of your stay they make you feel welcome and will help to the best of their ability to any requests you might have. Always with a smile on their faces. Best team at hotel I have met.

I highly recommend you stay here and I look forward to continuing with my regular stays.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Big Thank-you to the staff at the Brome Grange for an amazing night we had the Barn for our anniversary party, the barn was lovely and warm in arrival and the fairy lights was a lovely extra, the buffet was brilliant and lots of it, the staff, Especially Emma, events manager and general manager Julie was exceptional, they worked so hard for us in the bar, nothing was too much trouble for them. The rooms we had was lovely, all our guests that stayed really enjoyed them selves, I personally would highly recommend the Brome Grange

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This was our 3rd visit to Brome Grange and will certainly not be the last. All the staff we encountered from check in to check out were welcoming and warm and made our stay more enjoyable. It was very clear that the staff work very hard as a team to ensure that every customer has a relaxing stay. My only disappointment was that some guests or non resident guests did seem to go out of their way to test the staff but can say that the staff passed the 'dealing with challenging customers' with gold stars all round! The Brome Grange may be 'off the beaten track' but their customer service is spot on.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We stayed overnight whilst visiting Suffolk. I usually do not sleep well on my first night, but I slept like a log. The bed was comfy, the room spacious and clean. The staff were exceptionally attentive and helpful. We had a problem with our radiator which was promptly reported. It is also a very central place from which to explore Suffolk.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely stay! Greeted by a lovely women on reception who took us to our room. Couldnt do enough for us! Lovely restaurant. Would definitely stay again!!