Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$109
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$92
View deal
Booking.comUS$109
eDreamsUS$109
TravelocityUS$109
All reviews booked a single room next morning car park lovely hotel duty manager visiting friends good size would stay again town centre the pub jars cleanliness bedroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

We only stayed one night as we were attending a party nearby and were extremely happy with the whole experience. The self check- in worked well, the room was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. All the members of staff we had contact with were very professional and friendly.
If we visit Haverhill again we will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2021

The Hotel had wonderful staff who always went the extra mile to make the experience more enjoyable. Special mention to Vicky who always had a lovely smile to go with her great efficincy. All staff were however a credit to the hotel and the food in the Restaurant was 1st class and offered a reasonable choice.

a most enjoyable stay

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2021

Self check in worked well. The room was very pleasant, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good and nicely served by polite and friendly staff. Stayed here two nights to visit old friends and will definitely be staying here again.
Jen & Dave Arnold

Reviewed 31 August 2021

Did self check in , easy to manage. Car park was seconds from hotel. The hotel describes itself as a hidden gem, this is very true. Was so pleasantly surprised by the hotel and facilities which were very good. We did arrive on probably the only days the pub and restaurant were closed, which was a shame as we would have booked an evening meal there and sat and enjoyed the bar area which looked fabulous as it was decorated to a high standard.
The room was clean , spacious and the most comfy bed we have had in any hotel we had previously stayed at. I would highly recommend and if we came back this way, it would be our first choice to stay again

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2021

Had a two night stay in the hotel as we were atteding a funeral in Haverhill and had a two hour journey so stayed the night before and the night of the funeral. On arrival the welcome was very good. Staff throughout the stay were excellent, very pleasant and very helpful. We came with my eldery mother who has mobility problems but not in a wheelchair. Be aware there are no lifts or stairlifts so can be difficult if you do have mobility problems. The stairs were just manageble for my mother. The parking is good - a paying car park just a few steps from the hotel entrance. I think we paid around £8.00 from Thursday to Saturday to park. We dined in the restaurant on the first night and the food and service were both excellent, really good choice and well presented. Breakfast the next morning was again good quality and very tasty. The rooms on arival were really nice. They are a very good size, some of the suites really big. On the second night I had booked a single room for myself, it was small but stilll very functional. All rooms have excellent tea and coffee making facilities and you can request extra if required. My only criticism of the whole stay was that there seemed to be an awful lot of dust in all the rooms we had (there were a few of us staying in different rooms). I think the attention to detail on the cleanliness could be improved. But I think with that done, it would definitely warrant a five star and I would stay again. Thank you to the staff, all of whom were very helpful. I forgot to take all the names, but Olivia was one young lady I remembered and she was lovely.

Room tip: All rooms on the same level depends on size suite you want and whether you want a bath as well as a shower as not all suites have baths.
Date of stay: August 2021