“Good quality Chinese takeaway”
Review of Golden Palace

Golden Palace
Ranked #56 of 119 Restaurants in Bexhill-on-Sea
Description: A Chinese Takeaway in the town of Pebsham where the owners take passion in their business. Golden Palace is a takeaway and delivery service only no sit ins and only accept cash only.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Phoned an order through to collect and it was all ready at the agreed time and hot. I saw some reviewers commented on it being worth a 15 minute drive - I agree.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (57)

Reviewed 2 January 2021

Had the best Chinese takeaway from here tonight. Food arrived within the timeframe. Piping hot and delicious every item we ordered was so good. Would like to highly recommend to everyone. Will definitely have more. From placing the order to eating the food very happy.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

This was my first time and my last time ordering from here food was lovely but the service utter crap after handing over nearly 70 quid to find out they left out a item from our order leaving a 7 year old disappointed i phoned up spoke to the person who took my order she said she didn't hear it its not on her system but said I got a free bottle of coke I asked can she send it over but wouldn't do that even though her fault not mine shame food was good but if they make mistake tough luck on you

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 26 September 2020

We use this take away regularly! The food is always delicious, fresh and hot! When using their delivery service you are always given a realistic time from them. They are always happy to go the extra mile and add extra to your dishes if you request it! Fast and friendly service every time. I would highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

I chose this place because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. I wasn’t t sure if it would be as good as the reviews but it was and more. Great choice, excellent service and the food was seriously good. I’d recommend to others and definitely will go there again.....and again.....

Date of visit: August 2020