“Fabulous”

Sortie Grill and Bar
Ranked #14 of 126 Restaurants in Hornchurch
Price range: US$0 - US$27
Description: A chic twist on Mediterranean dining with live singing every Friday and Saturday evening in the heart of Hornchurch.
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Went here for a night out. Both had the veggie options and so impressed. So flavourful and really enjoyed. Atmosphere lovely service great, had a dance after our meal with the live singer who was excellent. Good value I think because there was no disappointments

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (132)

Reviewed 12 August 2021

We went here on a Saturday lunchtime. When we arrived at noon it was empty but soon filled up with couples and families. Obviously a popular place! For starter with had the prawns in a sauce and the scallops - both great. For mains we had the lamb shish with rice and salad. The lamb was delicious - melt in the mouth. Couldn't manage a dessert much to my annoyance! The waiting staff are friendly and professional. I can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: August 2021
2  Thank CheekyLondon
Reviewed 30 July 2021

A lovely friendly greeting on the door and we were offered a choice of table inside or outside. We chose inside as it looked more comfortable. Chairs were very comfy but the low ceiling meant it got rather noisy and stuffy as the place filled up.
Service was extremely attentive and fast. The usual flatbread and dip were brought to us with our drinks. I had a dish which was basically baba ghanoush with lamb on top. The lamb was succulent, tender and perfectly cooked with a hint of pink. Lovely creamy aubergine purée too. Nice colorful salad and some rice to accompany. My partner had the mixed kebab which he thought was a bit small for the price.
Overall we enjoyed it and would eat here again.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

This was my first visit to Sortie Grill & Bar and we were not disappointed. The on-line booking process was easy to follow and considering I booked it on the day very efficient. The location is excellent and the greeting very personal. The venue is very well presented and has a special feel. All of the staff were helpful and welcoming from beginning to the end. The waiter in our area was so attentive and made sure our experience was memorable. The food was superb and excellent value for money. The bar had entertainment in the form of a live singer and she created a party atmosphere so much so that people were dancing towards the end making it a party atmosphere. I would like to give a special mention to our waiter Hilal who was so helpful, attentive and professional. She made our night special and one we won’t forget in a hurry.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Fabulous quality food on the lunch menu and only £12.50 for two dishes! The portions were huge and well cooked. Staff were lovely and also very accommodating of my 7 month old daughter, will definitely be back again. This was actually my second visit but it’s good to see that everything is as good as it was pre-pandemic, if not better!

Date of visit: June 2021