“Delicious Food”

La Campagna Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Stonehouse
Price range: US$7 - US$41
Description: a Campagna aims to bring a vibrant, warm and welcoming dining experience. All our food is cooked to order using only fresh and seasonal ingredients. We offer Lunch menu, Traditional Sunday Roast on Sundays as well as our extensive a la carte selection. We are open seven days a week for lunch or diner, a quiet beer, a hearty bar snack, a full brasserie meal and anything in between
Reviewed 14 August 2021

We were staying at the Stonehouse Court Hotel and walked down for a meal. We had booked in advance. Restaurant was very busy with a really lively atmosphere. Food was absolutely delicious and reasonably priced. Staff very welcoming and pleasant. We enjoyed it so much we booked again for the following night. Did not disappoint. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (239)

Reviewed 31 July 2021

We had a lovely time at this great restaurant, Food was excellent , staff were attentive as always, even though some of our party were late, they could not of made us more welcome. Thank you all for a lovely evening..

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 20 July 2021

We were looking for somewhere to eat for our party of 6 having been let down by our hotel. I was impressed with the extent of the menu and the reviews on TripAdvisor and recommended it to my party. We weren't disappointed. The staff are great, the restaurant has a nice atmosphere and the food is out of this world. Two of us had steaks-and thought they were as good as we had had. A number had the scallops to start with and loved it. I had the Bruschetta La Campagna and it was lovely. I had the Penne al Forno della casa as main course and it was delicious. Service was speedy and they are so attentive. The Dolci con amici sharing dessert is really good. Just go.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 5 July 2021 via mobile

We had an impromptu stopover and found this little gem of a restaurant. The food was fantastic. I had the chicken supreme and it was cooked to perfection, spinach and green beans were succulent.
The staff are friendly and morretti on draft finished the night

Very impressed

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 29 June 2021

Had a recommendation from a friend that this was a nice restaurant. We explained our food allergies and the manager recommended which dishes to go for.
That was a distinct plus for me and even although I had ordered Tiramisu for dessert the owner pointed out that it was made with cheese (I'm lactose intolerant) so I chose something else.
The food was well cooked and served promptly. We had the house wine, Sangiovese which was surprisingly good and served at the correct temperature.
The only slightly sour note was that the waitress kept calling us "guys" I'm in my 70's so I expect I was 50 years older than she was, but I'm a bit long in the tooth to be called a 'Guy'. Nevertheless we will undoubtedly return to this very pleasant restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2021