“Unexpected Guests!!”

Ranked #87 of 178 Restaurants in Fareham
Price range: US$14 - US$28
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dragon Chinese Restaurant is proud to serve Chinese food in Fareham. Unfortunately BUFFET is NOT available Free Delivery with 2 miles from us. Card minimum spend is £7. We are enjoying serving Chinese Food in Fareham and trying to deliver the best service to each of our customer. If you have any specific enquiries. PLEASE ask one of our member of staff as it is our honour to help and meet your needs.
Reviewed 22 March 2017

A very enjoyable meal for all. Huge portion sizes, well packed for delivery option in reusable/recyclable containers. Friendly and efficient service.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

As fairly regular customers we used to find the Dragon a reasonably good Chinese takeaway in Fareham. However, of late, the quality of food and especially the service has dramatically decreased. The example of Tonight (Friday 17th Feb) my wife ordered salt and chilli squid (amongst other dishes) to which she had to correct the lady over the phone twice and finally got the correct order read back. When we got it home it was in fact prawns, which looked similar to the squid and therefore I tried one. When I phoned to ask if they could deliver the correct order they refused as I had eaten one prawn! I asked if they would resell these, Tom, the manager replied, they would throw them in the bin, but as I had eaten one, he would not be able to either refund me or deliver the correctly ordered meal. What makes this worse is that he tried to blame our ordering and his blatant disregard for their mistake. When I said that there was a strong possibility that we would not use them in the future due to their uncaring and frankly stroppy customer service he was more than happy to get me off the phone and hang up!

Dear Dragon owner, If you would like to call me and discuss this issue, please do so on 07398 131092. I will be posting this on as many review sites as possible.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Easily the best Chinese restaurant in Fareham and in my view one of the best that I have ever visited. Always good value with very high standard food. The Kung Po chicken is a particular highlight.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Had 3 different meals. Sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style - chicken was a bit too chewy. Chips seemed as though they had been rewarmed. Overall apart from hubbies curry, not very hot. Maybe you should use insulated bags like pizza places do.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

I was one of a group of 6 ladies who were told we couldn't book a table during November and December. Therefore we could turn up and get a table on our arrival. When we arrived at the restaurant we were shocked to hear it was closed. They were too busy with telephone deliveries to run the restaurant !! This is somewhere we have been in the past and enjoyed the lovely food and service. Very disappointed this time round....had to find somewhere else to eat on a Saturday night at very short notice....not impressed